PR / Content Marketing
HOW CONNECTING THE DOTS DOES MORE
Through Investigative Marketing, our insights-driven strategic process puts all your brand communications on a solid launch pad. But for PR, it provides even more than the usual fuel. Discovery and customer learning insights give our PR team a broader and deeper understanding of your value proposition, what messages best resonate with stakeholders, and what PR content makes customers really take notice. As a result, stories are more worthy of editor interest. More meaningful to the marketplace. More useful to you.
A TRUE JOURNALISTIC APPROACH TO PUBLIC RELATIONS
As specialists in business PR, we develop strong editorial contacts by recognizing publication editors for the journalistic integrity they want.
For sure, everything we write reflects our client’s marketing strategy. However, the content we create also addresses what editors need to publish for their readers. The who, what, whys and whens. New information, why a customer was successful, what new category insights have we uncovered, application advice, helpful lessons learned, etc. As a result of this useful original content, plus some aggressive follow-through provided by our team, our clients gain a reputation as a preferred news source.
The result: Higher quality placements, enduring respect from the media and more mileage from your PR investment.
PUT YOUR EXCELLENCE IN THE SPOTLIGHT WITH A VIDEO CASE STUDY
- According to Google, 70 percent of B2B customers watch videos on their path to purchase.
- The Content Marketing Institute reports that 76 percent of companies said they used some form of B2B video.
- LinkedIn’s 2017 decision to allow video uploads to its news feed was another boon for video as a B2B marketing tool.
The Drucker Group has extensive experience creating these videos from start to finish.
- Outline client solution & approach
- Fact finding & business application details
- Identify participants & decision makers
- Conduct discovery interviews with stakeholders
- Establish shoot locations
- Compose shot list & shoot specifics
- Scout location
- Conduct interviews
- Shoot products in use
- Capture b-roll footage
- Assemble the story
- Supplement b-roll footage as needed
- Rough cut edit
- Client review of technical details & change requests
- Create animations for intro & outro
- Final edit for clean-up and timing
- Post to clients sites, social links
A FULL RANGE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES
From B2B to consumer, from packaging to information technology, from building products to banking, we in the Drucker Group have amassed quite an extensive resume of client experiences. There just aren’t many businesses that are alien to us. And because of our backgrounds, our people know how industry works.
- Strategic messaging platforms
- Brand communications roadmaps
- Thought leadership pieces
- Continuing education programs
- Bylined articles
- Case studies / histories
- Technical white papers
- Media relations
- Media list development
- Drip campaigns
- Newsletters & blogs
- Trade show / event PR
- Press conferences
- New product launches
- PR measurement / ROI modeling